Many medical professionals nationwide express confidence in chiropractic care. Leading members of the medical community not only refer to chiropractors, but they also turn to chiropractic care for their own personal healthcare challenges.
“CHIROPRACTORS WERE RIGHT. MANY HEADACHES ARE CAUSED BY DAMAGED STRUCTURES IN THE NECK-AND SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE PROVES IT.”
- Peter Rothbart, M.D., Anesthesiologist/Pain Specialist
“OVERALL, CHIROPRACTIC HAS THE ADVANTAGE OF REDUCING PAIN, DECREASING MEDICATON, AND REQUIRING FEWER PASSIVE MODALITIES.”
- Andrew Cole, M .D., Associate clinical professor of Rehabilitative Medicine University of Washington
“I’M AN ORTHOPEDIC SURGEON, SO I TREAT ALL SORTS OF BACK PROBLEMS AND I’M A BIG BELIEVER IN CHIROPRACTIC.”
- William Lauerman, M.D., Chief of Spine Surgery and Professor of Orthopedic Surgery at Georgetown University Hospital
“MOST BACK PAIN CAN AND SHOULD BE TREATED CONSERVATIVELY. I HAVE SEEN MANY CASES OF GOOD CHIROPRACTIC CARE RESULTS. I NOW PROUDLY SUPPORT MY SON IN HIS CHOICE TO BECOME A CHIROPRACTOR.”
- Rudy Kachman, M .D., Neurosurgeon
“PATIENTS WHO SEEK MANUAL THERAPY, AND ESPECIALLY CHIROPRACTIC CARE, CONSISTENTLY REPORT A HIGH LEVEL OF SATISFACTION WITH THEIR CARE.”
- Jeffrey Fischgrund, M.D., Orthopedic Surgeon, Editor of NECK PAIN, published by The American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
“THE AGENCY FOR HEALTH CARE POLICY AND RESEARCH (AHCPR) RECENTLY MADE HISTORY WHEN IT CONCLUDED THAT SPINAL MANIPULATIVE THERAPY IS THE MOST EFFECTIVE AND COST EFFECTIVE TREATMENT FOR ACUTE LOW BACK PAIN.” (CHIROPRACTORS PERFORM 94% OF THE SPINAL MANIPULATION IN THE U.S.)
- Marc Micozzi, M.D., PhD.
College of Physicians and Surgeons of Philadelphia
“OUR TRIAL SHOWED THAT CHIROPRACTIC IS A VERY EFFECTIVE TREATMENT, MORE EFFECTIVE THAN CONVENTIONAL HOSPITAL OUTPATIENT TREATMENT FOR LOW BACK PAIN, PARTICULARLY IN PATIENTS WHO HAVE SEVERE PROBLEMS.”
- T.W Meade, M.D.
“WHIPLASH INJURIES ARE COMMON. CHIROPRACTIC IS THE ONLY PROVEN EFFECTIVE TREATMENT. CONVENTIONAL (MEDICAL) TREATMENT OF WHIPLASH SYMPTOMS IS DISAPPOINTING. 93% OF THE PATIENTS STUDIED UNDER CHIROPRACTIC CARE FOR WHIPLASH HAD IMPROVED.”
- Gordon Bannister, M.D. Orthopedic Surgeon and researcher. He has been published 127 times in peer reviewed journals (the quote above is from The Journal of Orthopedic Medicine) and he has appeared in 12 textbooks.
“I AM VERY FAMILIAR WITH THE CHIROPRACTIC APPROACH TO HEALTH CARE. AS AN OB-GYN, I KNOW CHIROPRACTIC CARE IS THE BEST TREATMENT FOR COMMON BACK ACHES AND JOINT PROBLEMS EXPERIENCED BY MANY WOMEN DURING PREGNANCY. I REFER ALL MY PATIENTS TO DOCTORS OF CHIROPRACTIC (DC’s) FOR THESE PROBLEMS. AS WE ALL KNOW, THE LESS MEDICATIONS TAKEN BY PREGNANT WOMEN, THE BETTER IT IS FOR HER YET-TO-BE BORN CHILD. OVER THE YEARS, I HAVE SEEN THE BENEFITS OF THE CARE ONLY A DC CAN PROVIDE AND SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCE A PREGNANT MOTHER’S RELIANCE UPON PAIN AND NARCOTIC MEDICATIONS.”
- Jason Rexroth, M.D., OB-GYN
A recent study in the Annals of Internal Medicine compared medication, exercise, and chiropractic treatment of neck pain. The patients treated by a chiropractor experienced the highest rate of success.
“DOESN’T SURPRISE ME A BIT. NECK PAIN IS A MECHANICAL PROBLEM, AND IT MAKES SENSE THAT MECHANICAL TREATMENT WORKS BETTER THAN A CHEMICAL ONE.”
- Lee Green, M.D., Professor of Family Medicine, University of Michigan